Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Thousand Words

A thousand words, none the same
Each one describes why I'm insane
Each one is about you
Everything you do
Each time I close my eyes, visions of you appear
Every time I think of you, I have no fear
Now that I'm in love, I can't think of anything better
Than being with you, from now until forever
You are my heart, without you I would die
All I can do is sit here and cry
Thinking of you makes me wish you were here
So I could hold you close and whisper in your ear
Everything I need, you have
Everything I look for, is in you
Now that you're in my life
There's nothing anyone can do
To change my love for you
Ever since I met you, I wanted you to stay forever
Now that that's coming true, I hope we stay together
Our love is the strongest thing ever
Nothing else matters as long as we're together
I love you,
Always and forever

No comments: